Tuesday, May 17, 2011

wow

I am amazed at how life can twist and turn. I am ashamed to admit the length of time that has passed since my last post. What I though would be an amazing relationship has turned out to be a good friendship. And what I thought would be a fantastic career has proved to take what I hold most dear, my health. That being said, I have applied for a position back with plants, and again my passion is being sparked-despite the odds. I have moved to even more rural America and by the grace of an open landlord, I am transforming bit by bit my environment again. I have transcended some dark days, but just as spring comes year after year, I once again see bright light at the end of the tunnel. Those of you who have occasionally hoped for another installment, please keep the faith. What does not kill us makes us stronger and after every winter there is a spring.

1 comment:

annieglan said...

Hey,

What's going on with your health?! And where are you living now? Keep your head up :)